Thursday, 2 February 2017
Chinese New Year
Posted by Валдис .Валдис at 12:28
FortFS announces the launch of the “Chinese New Year” promotion which is designed to increase your profits from trading on global financial markets. As from 1 February 2017 until 3 March 2017 for every 10th lot closed your account will be credited with a bonus that will be available for withdraw or further trading.
All standard and cents accounts with the balance more than 100 USD (or the equivalent) are participating in the promotion. It doesn't matter when was the last time you deposited, whereas, the higher the balance of your account at the order closure - the higher the bonus amount.
Terms and conditions of the promotion “Chinese New Year” are available here
- April ( 47 )
- March ( 54 )
- Wall Street set for a lower open ahead of Trump’s ...
- Trump words in focus, but why?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 28.02.17
- US stock indexes to extend gains; data in focus
- Tech stocks to buy in 2017
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 27.02.17
- Weekly Outlook: Feb 27 - Mar 03
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 24.02.17
- Wall Street flats amid growing bets on a Fed rate ...
- Trump’s Tax Reform: Sell or Buy?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 23.02.17
- US equities to open flat; Fed minutes eyed
- Is the Fed raising rates in March?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 22.02.17
- Wall Street to open higher ahead of PMI data; FOMC...
- US Manufacturing PMI: ISM or Markit?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 21.02.17
- Market focus turns into Europe; Wall Street on hol...
- Trading Trump’s tweets explained
- Turn into gold in 2017
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 15.02.17
- Why should I follow European politics?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 14.02.17
- US-Japan friendship set to continue
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 13.02.17
- Wall Street to extend gains; Consumer confidence e...
- Trading signals - Confidence in rate hikes is back...
- Weekly Outlook: Feb 13 - Feb 17
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 10.02.17
- 3 reports to trade oil futures
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 09.02.17
- US equities to extend gains; Crude inventories in ...
- Is Trump’s deregulation good for Wall Street?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 08.02.17
- Non-farm failed to raise urgent expectations for h...
- Loose the creepy charts
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 07.02.17
- US equities set for a flat opening
- Political risk is keeping rates steady
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 06.02.17
- Wall Street looks ahead of US employment data
- Weekly Outlook: Feb 6 - Feb 10
- What's next? – GOLD, OIL 03.02.17
- Chinese New Year
- Company's report 2016
- US markets look ahead of data and earnings
- October ( 4 )
- September ( 6 )
- August ( 3 )
- July ( 6 )
- June ( 3 )
- May ( 1 )
- April ( 1 )
- March ( 6 )
- February ( 4 )
- January ( 4 )
- company news
- Fort account
- Fort Financial Services
- fundamental analysis
- how to
- interest rates
- Newbie account
- non farm payrolls
- presidential elections
- stop loss
- take profit
- technical trading
- trading signals
- upcoming economic events
- volatile markets
- Wall Street
- weekly outlook
- Who are we