Thursday, 2 February 2017
Company's report 2016
Posted by Валдис .Валдис at 12:25
The past year was very successful and productive for Fort Financial Services and we are pleased to share with you our achievements for the year 2016.
FortFS picked up on the trend of 2015 and expanded its presence in Asia. We opened 2 educational centers in Malaysia and held more than 100 roving seminars in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and China.
We were delighted to see that you have appreciated our efforts and as a result of your votes in the international Forex Awards rating the company was granted with the “Best Forex Broker Asia 2016” award.
FortFS expanded geographically and opened a representative office in Dubai: the financial center of Middle Eastern and North African countries. In 2016 we participated in the 17th “MENA FFXPO 2016” and were highly evaluated by the specialists of financial industry. As we announced before, FortFS was nominated and became the winner in the category “Best ECN/ STP Broker” at the 17th “MENA FFXPO 2016” that took place in Dubai.
In 2016 the company not only expanded geographically but also elaborated and improved its services. One of the most anticipated events was the launch of a new product: CopyTrading which immediately gained its popularity.
In addition, we conducted a number of training programs for traders with little knowledge in the field of financial markets as part of the MasterForex-V trading Academy. These programs became very popular among newbies and during the annual MasterForex-V trading Academy’s voting, Fort Financial Services was awarded as “The Best Forex Broker for Newbies”. We are endlessly proud to have this award and will certainly continue training programs this year.
Moreover, as a voting result in the international rating Forex Awards the company was awarded with the “Best mini account provider 2016”.
FortFS would like to thank all our traders and partners for their support and participation in the company’s life. You inspire us for new achievements and we are ready to succeed more this year.
Fort Financial Services
- March ( 49 )
- Wall Street set for a lower open ahead of Trump’s ...
- Trump words in focus, but why?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 28.02.17
- US stock indexes to extend gains; data in focus
- Tech stocks to buy in 2017
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 27.02.17
- Weekly Outlook: Feb 27 - Mar 03
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 24.02.17
- Wall Street flats amid growing bets on a Fed rate ...
- Trump’s Tax Reform: Sell or Buy?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 23.02.17
- US equities to open flat; Fed minutes eyed
- Is the Fed raising rates in March?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 22.02.17
- Wall Street to open higher ahead of PMI data; FOMC...
- US Manufacturing PMI: ISM or Markit?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 21.02.17
- Market focus turns into Europe; Wall Street on hol...
- Trading Trump’s tweets explained
- Turn into gold in 2017
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 15.02.17
- Why should I follow European politics?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 14.02.17
- US-Japan friendship set to continue
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 13.02.17
- Wall Street to extend gains; Consumer confidence e...
- Trading signals - Confidence in rate hikes is back...
- Weekly Outlook: Feb 13 - Feb 17
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 10.02.17
- 3 reports to trade oil futures
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 09.02.17
- US equities to extend gains; Crude inventories in ...
- Is Trump’s deregulation good for Wall Street?
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 08.02.17
- Non-farm failed to raise urgent expectations for h...
- Loose the creepy charts
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 07.02.17
- US equities set for a flat opening
- Political risk is keeping rates steady
- What’s next? – GOLD, OIL 06.02.17
- Wall Street looks ahead of US employment data
- Weekly Outlook: Feb 6 - Feb 10
- What's next? – GOLD, OIL 03.02.17
- Chinese New Year
- Company's report 2016
- US markets look ahead of data and earnings
- October ( 4 )
- September ( 6 )
- August ( 3 )
- July ( 6 )
- June ( 3 )
- May ( 1 )
- April ( 1 )
- March ( 6 )
- February ( 4 )
- January ( 4 )
- company news
- fundamental analysis
- interest rates
- non farm payrolls
- trading signals
- upcoming economic events
- volatile markets
- Wall Street